I'm tired of your announcements

The only reason I’m making this ridiculous topic is to let you all know that neither @HeyItsMaria nor @realisticbanana were in the right as the former had been harassing the latter, so while I obviously don’t support Banana in what he did, Maria shouldn’t have egged him on to begin with.

I understand the general sentiment of, “it’s the internet!” and while I am in agreement on casual platforms, I will remind you all that this is still an official forum to a real game that should maintain some semblance of basic courtesy and as such even ironic, satirical “jokes,” comments, replies, dms, or topics of that content have no place here. It’s honestly ridiculous that I even need to state such a thing to you people :skull:

Nobody cares if you’re leaving the forum or taking a break or whatever so you don’t have to tell everyone about it because your actual friends (the ones that would even care) that will follow you out probably have other means of contacting you anyway.

22 Likes

fucking thank you liu

7 Likes

Whats crazy is that, this was on (the 10000th time) a site that comes from a lego game on roblox called “Arcane Odyssey”

Anyways, crazy how stuff like this actually happens on the forums. Finally and good that this post was made :pray:

5 Likes

someone finally said it

17 Likes

@akirogue i’m leaving this notification for when you come back from riding maria so hard btw, bc she wasn’t the victim here

3 Likes

yeah im not gonan defend her for longer

besides im gonna take a break from the forums

We love forum drama about douchebags being douchebags and then expecting a purple heart medal for leaving

4 Likes

also thanks liu, ive been in this dumpster fire for how long ive remembered, i think i dont trust her no more and she should understand what sarcasm and jokes mean

Popcorn?

Drama

can i have some?

Sure if u want.

thankss, so entertaining to watch drama with popcorn

5 Likes

absolute classic

live liu activity

1 Like

literally only online today bc my boyfriend is busy

after this, its back to Destiny right

1 Like