I'm very certain this is an introduction

Hello, my name is Reversednecksnap (RNS for short) and I have been a member of the AA community for quite a few years now (however only recently have I been getting into the social part). I enjoy playing open world games, tf2, and being fit irl ( :scream: roblox player exercising :interrobang:). As a side project I have amassed over 250 screenshots of “down bad” roblox players who are active in the “other” side of the roblox community.

Dw your collection will expand significantly during your stay here

1 Like

I agree (that means you Ty)

1 Like

Something’s telling me you may be apart of this “other side” :face_with_monocle:

Anyways welcome to the forums. As a gift, have this very healthy cookie!

just gonna warn you, be careful what account you join those kinds of games on because my friend got his main account terminated for going to a condo game to troll

indeed an introduction

Thanks for being concerned for me! I’m using an alternate account with an alternative email (and yes using a vpn) to preview the groups and look at “down bad” roblox players. I have not expressed any interest in joining a condo game/directly messaging other horny “teenagers”.

This is giving Rb1 alt account vibes

Welcome to the forums :clap:

Has this place been so plagued with the existence of that being. that you rule out the possibility of people being people

If you need some more just get in a server with me and friends :troller:

are you saying that we’re the down bad ones or that we rage people into being down bad

its just the way they talk

we are