Impact better get nerfed

It doesn’t matter how OP is was in AA. AO is an entirely different game with an entirely different Impact Fist. Vetex specifically said it’ll be different. No need to mald.

1 Like

Ur the 5th person to say that,

I think I realized it by now

yeah
but i still better be able to infuse it with apocalypse bringer fully charged and manage to destroy 2 navy ships with it bare minimum

in AA it got anyone your level into the red (or lower if they had shit armor)

but it had a massive wind up back then so it’d be possible to pb for most people and definitely very blockable even if you got jumped

rn the best shield does 90% reduction overall (which was meant to be an early game shield, later shields probably would’ve blocked even more) so worst case scenario it does like a 10th of your max health and even less if you can get a pb

so even if it got copy pasted into AO it still would’ve been a pain to start a fight on less hp then your opponent but after using it the other person (assuming they invested heavily into fighting style stats) would be at a massive disadvantage

but i agree it should definitely still be changed up so it’s more fun to use instead of funny big damage because i spammed e for 5 minutes

i mean i guess it’d still be busted against npcs and bosses tho but overall it wouldn’t even be as good

Not if they can use 2 fighting styles (which has been confirmed)

Then the fight won’t be over

time to duel wield impact and radius fist

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.