"In All Thy Glory and Fame"

I got this idea of making an Animatic about king Calvus and Revon, and I thought about making a King Calvus Stained glass art thingy. I think it suits him quite well!

I was originally gonna post this as soon as I post this on twitter, but I was pretty busy so I thought I might post it later on lol. So for those of you who came from my Twitter– Helloo :laughing: :wave:

As of now, I kinda dislike the lighting surrounding it because I want to give it more of a dramatic feel yet there’s still some sadness lingering around? (Lol what am I talking about)

Overall, I’m pretty proud of this! I was struggling picking out the color scheme for this :sob:

74 Likes

let him cook…

1 Like

long live the king

That’s cool and all but is it Calvus grade glass

1 Like

That looks majestic a fine work of art :face_holding_back_tears:

2 Likes

Omg this is fantastic??? I’m not sure how you did it but everything from the colors to the glasswork is chef’s kiss

1 Like

Dw it is :+1: I made sure to confirm it to the king himself

Thank youu :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

“And then there was light…”

500! 500! 500!

8 Likes

Uwahh thank youu! I did a stained glass drawing 3 years ago so I guess I knew how to do it? And I try to find a lot of references as well! (Gahh I ran out of hearts :sob:)

3 Likes

The art is incredible but I’m still trying to figure out what the heck Calvus’ weapon is.

1 Like

This is god tier art right here

1 Like

Isnt it like a bident?

Yeah like some kind of trident or something (Yes I was stupid. I never thought that the word Bident existed :sob:)

just making sure

1 Like

i never get tired of looking at this (hi from twitter)

i hope your quest of making your animatic goes well btw :3

1 Like

Beautiful.

Ahaaa!!! Thank youu! I hope I can get through this animatic~

1 Like

u got this i believe in you :heart:

This is fire art

1 Like