In Memoriam

We gather here today to mourn the loss of something special. Special in the sense of it being despised by most, but still special none the less. This morning, I went on the forums to see a sight that strikes many. The words “This page does not exist” popped up on my screen. A tear rolled down my face as all the interesting memories were gone into the void. No, don’t cry fellow forumers. I know that you are all clearly devestated by this news :pensive:. Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened and because it’s over. The Fem*** post is now over and now Fem*** is gone forever. It’s been a fun couple of months, but it’s time for it to lay to rest :cry:.

9 Likes

LETS GOOOOOOOOOO this is the best news I’ve heard in months

The earth can finally heal :pray:

21 Likes

Why did it get deleted ?

its fem vetex lmfao

Ik and ?

Screenshot_20220616-000709-removebg-preview

4 Likes

holy shit ACTUALLY WHY THOUGH LMAOOOOO

:poggers2:

hollowmax

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⠤⠤⣄⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣾⣟⠳⢦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠒⣲⡄ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⡇⡇⡱⠲⢤⣀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀1984⠀⣠⠴⠊⢹⠁ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢻⠓⠀⠉⣥⣀⣠⠞⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡴⠋⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⡾⣄⠀⠀⢳⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⢠⡄⢀⡴⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡞⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⣠⢎⡉⢦⡀⠀⠀⡸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡼⣣⠧⡼⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠇⠀ ⠀⢀⡔⠁⠀⠙⠢⢭⣢⡚⢣⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣇⠁⢸⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀ ⠀⡞⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢫⡉⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⢮⠈⡦⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣸⠀⠀ ⢀⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢦⡀⣀⡴⠃⠀⡷⡇⢀⡴⠋⠉⠉⠙⠓⠒⠃⠀⠀ ⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠁⠀⠀⡼⠀⣷⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⡞⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡰⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⢧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠣⣀⠀⠀⡰⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

2 Likes

wait you said you saved every one of the fem***s in a discord archive though right??

we are never safe

1 Like

its finally over

Good rest that glorious shitshow of a pots <o

But now, the nightmare is finally over

Goodbye, for we are free
Wojak Sunset

8 Likes

Wait they deleted the one by star for days? Shame
Was decent art despite the concept

2 Likes

he’s the only one who did does it i think

Wait so is the word Femtex just straight up banned?

Nope lmao

Wait, so it’s just straight up deleted? Not even closed? Wow.

I hope you have a folder of that stuff and continue adding to it :)

Get ready for femtex 2, I’m making it in 9 days for starfordays

1 Like