In need of writing support services

Hey Arcfolks, I’m in need of dependable insights into writing services. Looking for assistance with my dissertation, but uncertain about which option to select. Would be glad to hear from anyone about experience with writing services, which ones are good or bad, etc. Thx.

¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

sorry can you speak clearly, make it simpler.

I call this chat-gpt

A word of advice: if you want writing help, first try to sound understandable. Don’t use weird sentences or big words to sound like a better writer—if anything, they make you sound less like one.

Something like “Hey guys, I need people to review some writing, where can I find them on the forum?” Would be more comprehendible and more likely to get you the help you want.

1 Like

are you asking for people to help you write or are you asking for reliable services that help people write?

simplicity hurts >_<

Thanks Gamehero14. :handshake: I’ll keep that in mind. You sound like an older brother I’ve never had. :heart_hands:

Specifically services that help people write. Not some random people who can write for me. After COD MW I take trust seriously.

bro you are uncertain as hell. here’s my advice: use google. i did it and it helped. i googled “high speed papers” or smth like this and found cheetahpapers.com. tried them once and regret nothing.

P.S. and seriously, do get some easy conversation language help

I mean you can always send your pieces to me and I’ll read them and give them feedback