In what ways do you think ao could improve/ what would you want to see?

Tbh i want to see a graphic step up (effects/vfx) magic wise. I also want to see bosses that look cool and are fun to fight.
(the exileds armor looks like shit please do better)

i also want to see more wood magic gameplay because that tree branch as a magic blast looks smexy in pvp

1 Like

i want to see easier bulk purchase from merchants also no codes that give galleons

I DONT
my shitty computer can’t even handle wom

1 Like

Have you not seen the high magic level magic leaks?

1 Like

Planned

i have indeed

I don’t see why you’re complaining, then. Magic looks great as it is right now in AO, and there’s obviously issues with performance as well if you make it more detailed… not to mention you haven’t played the game yet and therefore cannot complain

1 Like

idk man i just think that personally.

wood is garbage just a block with texture

I suppose it’s all a matter of opinion, but if it’s fine for Vetex I doubt he’ll change it

Graphics/visual effects-wise I think everything looks great, something I need is transferal between files.

When I said “right now” I meant in AO

i thought wom

1 Like

come again?

its fine

i pray everyday(i do not) that we get a 5 second clip of iris demolishing a tester

1 Like

Idk. Haven’t played it.

As for what I’d like to see, a breath of the wild-esk pirate game based on the greek mythos while also having inspiration from anime n shit.

also I want a rowboat with a machine gun attached to the front :nod:

3 Likes

big chungus boss

Ao fans try not to give criticism on something they haven’t even seen yet (99% fail)

14 Likes