In what ways do you think ao could improve/ what would you want to see?

Would be epic especially with high level effects

1 Like

yeah like a shockwave instead of the slash parry thing that weapons have
weapons have sparks when parrying in ao

weapon clashing was already changed, still clashes like in wom but it damages too

no

this is melee clashing (fists)

ohhh didn’t see that

you break your knuckles and cry

imagine

less females because fucking apparently teenagers and children go crazy over a few cubes and cylinders and some wack ass hair

5 Likes

do different wood variations have different wood grain textures? it would make sense since different kinds of trees have different grain styles.

but i want to punch women in face

just do it irl

the exileds armor wasn’t meant to look pretty or insane, it was damaged from heavy use and he was literally the first/second boss in wom at baby levels :skull:

as for bosses thats already a thing, and effects will be improved again, but overall its not a huge priority to have insane AAA quality effects. Just look at the top roblox pvp game effects, most don’t have anything crazy. gameplay > effects/combat visuals any day

6 Likes

gameplay > effects/combat visuals

I agree

I guess I’ll take my take on it. The whole npc dodging/ blocking may go too far and be absurd. I’m fine with difficult npcs but not with absurd npcs. An example of an absurd npc are the ones in AR ( the poison bandit in particular)

1 Like

Leaking Iris was a terrible mistake because everyone goes crazy over a single picture.

Blessing *

1 Like

ong bro

@Flare-Chan eat yo cereal and take a walk outside

?? you just copied and pasted his statement

I ran like one mile under 9 minutes
is that good enough for a 13 year old :person_shrugging: