In your opinion who is your top 10 pvpers of all time in WOM

:sleeper:

sorry I donā€™t accept opinions from skill issues

Aimbot would probably hurt more than help. Itā€™s good for games with near instant attacks (like bullets from a gun) but in WoM you have to account for a delay and predict where they will be. An exception is if they are using a spell but if you canā€™t hit a still target by yourself then you should not even be considered decent.

ESP is still useful. You are given exact knowledge about where someone is in a game where positioning is fairly important. Using any exploit grants an unfair advantage, no matter how small, it is still an advantage. There is no excuse lol.

cope

thatā€™s what Iā€™m saying

the only wom pvp exploits iā€™ve ever seen were killaura/one shots

orion and visian havenā€™t played in awhile but i remember them being the top best (i got bodied by orion with bow)

i donā€™t remember hearing these dudes and likely never heard of them but interesting, xev maybe but dev and ran i 100% havenā€™t heard of ;-;

Deviable is one of the best pvpers of all time

never heard of them shrug

barack obama

the guy who dealt 50k damage when he grazed me with a light magic blast

LOL you are wildinā€™ kiddo

3 Likes

exactly bro

hi debi

1 Like

rannute is awful :skull:

heā€™s passive, he only uses shadow, uses a glass cannon 752 build (brainless), he holds block with his corny ass WOJ, and heā€™s white

1 Like

thats big capping skills,

well first of all, he doesnt only use shadow, he doesnt even need to try to beat a good pvper, other than top pvpers,

1. tigerbaby123414
  2. Rb1lol
  3. HadesXhu
  4. Keeper of Oath
  5. Xevenant
  6. Deviable
  7. Brady1027
  8. Suba
  9. Joshibba
  10. Jason
3 Likes

LOL

Iā€™m sorry, butā€¦

Xevenant is not Deviable material, and if Brady is better than Suba, I can safely say that both of them are beneath me.

Deviable can suck my cock, too, because he spams placed explosions which seemingly never fail to work (unlike how they would if I do what he does); itā€™s fucking rigged. I will admit, however, that his skill when he wasnā€™t rusty was pretty damn good, and that he can still give me hell in either scenario.

Armada, even, is better than brady.

Canā€™t wait to see what replies I get. hahaha