In your opinion who is your top 10 pvpers of all time in WOM

yeah? just means I don’t waste time on the forums, that’s all

some guy sent this forum to me and I just HAD to intervene

@ThatOneGuy

1 Like

(or don’t be like me and get slightly worked up about pointless shit like this. these arguments really solve nothing and i quite regret them)

1 Like

i love how every certain amount of time a topic like this is made and it always brings 30 mfs from the dead to start arguin and insulting everyone else abt how they’re completely wrong

why do ppl care so much about this topic, wom is dead and its pvp fucking sucks, being “good” at wom aint shit to be proud of either fr, It’d hold more weight to me if someone said they were good at fuckin tix tycoon

11 Likes

Idk who Deviable is but Xevenant is overrated imo. Idk it seems like everyone who talks about him praises him like some PvP Messiah, maybe it’s just my rare and specific interaction but everyone seems to think he is godsent. I don’t think he’s bad, at least what I consider bad, and I would call him good but he’s not absolutely breath takingly amazing at PvP, just good (again from my pov).

honestly, I wonder how many people got more than worked up about rannute exploits lmao

protato u know thats u lol

some people here might not :wink:

I like how this is classed as very serious

it is totally serious 100%

I actually don’t know what devi skill is like trol
but brady is defo better than armada

However, all of you are garbage TRASH All of you trash at pvp including me

the only real best pvper is tigerbaby
He’ll outclass yall

(fake)

1 Like

tiger baby is goated he no diffs devi, keeper, and visan at the same time

I meant xevenant and rannute are on same skill level. Devi would whoop them

youre acting like thats not you

1 Like

i’m better than everyone here considering i managed to beat tigerbaby the god himself :nod:

11 Likes

Nah, violence is hot trash at pvp, he just spams m1s, and 7 is carried by gravity magic

violence is not hot trash
he m1s when he knows he can screw you over and hes damn good at knowing when its a good time to attack. he sometimes loses to 2 but #2 is a literal god at pvp and he loses to violence more than he wins

#7 is also a really good grav user, gravity is pretty hard to use efficiently tbh
yeah its an ancient but its one of the hardest magics to use overall, he just looks like hes carried because grav has a super high potential

2 Likes