Inferno, well rated or overrated

Gunna keep making these dumb stuff cuz boredom. Pick which one you think it is and why

blue fire, pretty overrated imo. Doesn’t sound too cool or anything :person_shrugging:

Inferno is rated. I honestly don’t care. Everyone will have a favorite magic, primordial, base, or lost and everyone should be happy with their magic

i havent seen many people who have inferno as a favorite ancient, mostly people who are neutral on it or dislike it for the sake of disliking something they think might be overrated

Also Inferno is just fire with a dash of copper

Overrated in my opinion. Not bad by any means, but I’m not too big of a fan

I think its overrated a little bit because of its effects and because it’s tech’s magic

In Fairy Tail, there’s a guy “Natsu” with fire-magic, except he can also do this.

and this is prob just a portion of inferno’s power lmao

1 Like

don’t you simp over poison?

L+Opinion

something not sounding cool to you ≠ overrated
name a single person besides me who’s favorite ancient magic is inferno

Lmao I also think this was during the Grand Magic Games Arc. It could also be post Tartaros arc where Natsu finished his 1 year training. Probably the latter but I wouldn’t exclude the former.

Past inferno post I made, showed some ppl in favor of inferno

yup

Also, Fire Dragon King Mode is supposed to be a portion of Igneel’s actual power, so Inferno might go way further then even FDKM

basically, inferno is poggers

some people think something is cool = overrated
was it the one about inferno vs darkflame?

Yes, while it may seem like it was just a comparison I can tell you that there is certainly at least one lover of inferno there

why is copper fire so powerful?

Because, money.

:+1: sure. anyways peace

Poison is insanely badass, way cooler than blue fire :cold_face:

Also ain’t your magic sand