"Interesting" Decisions

Anyways time to wait and prove this wrong lol

bro what

that makes zero sense

Give me numbers

Saying 2 stats without context isn’t the same

Savant can put

anything <60% in magic

Warlock can also put anything <60% and >40% in magic, difference is that Savant gets more damage boosted

1 Like

Don’t you have to have stat points in everything to be a savant? Doesn’t that mean that you’re more defensive than offensive stat builds but more offensive than pure defense/health builds? Or does this not work like that at all?

Let’s say the max stat points is 20. A savant would have 5 in hp, 5 in def, 5 in magic, and 5 in strength. A warlock would have 10 in strength, 10 in magic, and 0 in everything else right? Doesn’t that mean that warlock > savant in dmg?

No, nowhere does it say this, you only need to put points in 3 things minimum

I don’t really get what you’re saying, there’s too many combinations of savants to say this as if it effects all of them

No, they’d have any range of 3-4 stats where no more than 1 stat can exceed 8 points and no stats can exceed 11

No, they’d have any range of 2-3 stats where no stat exceeds 11 and no more than 1 stat is less than 8

If we follow your specific stat allocation, yes.

If we’re free to make any allocation within the bounds of these classes, savant beats warlock everytime it uses relatively the same amount of stat points in magic by virtue of getting its magic boosted

2 Likes

sounds beautiful

savant here I come

thanks for enlightening me

If you want the highest damage in scorch possible while also using fighting styles and not being a mage

You need between 59-60% (Between because the second you hit 60%, you become mage) skill points in magic

Between 39-40%(same reason as above but to not be warlock this time) in fighting style

And just shove the 1-2% you have left into vitality

You’re basically telling the game “I am balanced in stats, trust me bro I got 3 stats”

thanks

so how many stat points do we get exactly, or is that information not available to the public yet

2 per level

1 stat point in magic/strength/weapons = .375 of a power(the armor stat)

1 vitality stat point = 3 hp

1 Like

off topic. got what I came for