"interesting trades" (AO edition)

Well i have no picture, but someone tried to trade for my sunken sword, for its exact value in gallons. As he said when i declined.
“Why man, its the same value”
Some people are really unaware of values in the game (he had 30+ hours)

2 Likes

i wonder why (there is no other value in the game besides the one you mention, the dude literally had no way to know that ur sunken sword is worth more)

Yes, but that individual would have to be clueless about supply and demand, and how trading works in general. I am well aware that the game itself does not tell, but that is because such values are always shifting, so i don’t think the game should try and teach you anyways.
When auctions are added, this might help players that does not know about such concepts.

big trade made yesterday

Remember when seasonals were as valuable as they are rare

1 Like

they feel really common rn tbh, even though there’s supposed to be only so many

They are extremely common and were effortless to get back during Halloween so I’m not sure why they’re so valuable

I had two interesting trades so far, but no pictures sadly. So there’s this one time I got the Calvus chestpiece for a bunch of sky pumpkins and then there’s this OTHER time I got a noble thunderspear for a sun caraway

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.