"interesting trades" (AO edition)

send pics of your wackiest and most insane trade requests, no matter how good/bad it is

i'll start

the fabled fish trade for full strong calvus set :heart_eyes:

this was “for a friend”, they said

the maid skirt collection is real

1 Like

Not all maid skirts but /shrug

2 Likes

1 Like

Please do consider to make physical contact with an Eremochloa ophiuroides or similar species in your vicinity immediately.

1 Like

goofy ass trade

Have to appease the feminine boy market. Their craze for maid items knows no bounds.

1 Like

Screenshot 2023-04-20 at 9.31.43 AM
psure i banned that dude lmao

maple smited him

Sadly don’t have a pic of it but-
It was Lance of Loyalty for Shoulder crow :skull::skull::skull:

I cba to blur out the names but uh just don’t harass any of these dudes (not like anyone here will see them in game [EU SERVERS!!!]), a couple of these guys legit witch hunted me but instead of trying to kill me, they were begging for a sunken sword.

^This is getting a bit annoying since it happens every time I log on basically, they always say after I decline “but you have 7 though!! plss give me one”

Images

2 exotics for 1 rare its great trade quality trust

lemme just find all the strange and whatever trades in my infinite screenshots folder
note: will be a small description under each trade

them trades (kinda long)

bro really wanted that scroll

the infamous food-for-drop trade

honestly no idea what to even think of it, didnt take it tho(no clue why/why not)

the centurion helmet thooo

bro really was all in for that argos helmet

adds 200 galleons now its fair

no comment

and this is how i now have elius armor despite only getting his accs and SoS from farming him

“what could be comparable to the infamous food-for-drop trade”

adopt me scammers trying AO

“damn those food related trades are strange, but there is no way someone offers even a stranger one”

“i have seen so many strange trades by now, no way it gets even more chaotic”
just noticed same guy as in the screenshot before lol

shit im running out of things to say here

this is from recent memory, the guy here tried SO HARD to get some kind of helmet from me

BTW, dont bully people that offer bad trades or stuff like that, not everyone sits around on forums/trading servers and knows values, AO value is not helping it either.

1 Like

Nah bro why you forgetting the 527 galleons…thats what make its worth frrr

cant be hatin on my boy Denisukraine2 like that :100:

1 Like

Don’t have a screenshot but someone offered that one spear Calvus has I’m exchange for swift or some shit

image111

my friend got this from some random in a public

Don’t have a pic but like less than half an hour ago this dude offered me a sanguine, kai’s sabre and 750 galleons for a clean fair defense amulet
accepted since I don’t need it

this

3 Likes

@ThatOneGuy