Introduce yourself to me

Listen tbh I don’t even know who half the fourm users are and just having a surface level of knowledge of who you are might help me be able to recognize you more often.

i am y o u

2 Likes

No your not your a fucking planet

aw.

I am…

edge

I thought you were fang?

I’m a guy who just lurks a lot, and I sometimes talk to a few people

I’ve seen you around the fourms here and there but could you give me a basic description of yourself with hobbies and interests

I force maco to change my username every week >:)

I’m just a guy who likes to lurk I talk to people like Mako and Devo(who has recently returned after a brief absence) I make suggestions occasionally, but have stopped due to TGR and will probably get back into making suggestions, I made a few posts, got regular and never made an introduce yourself post

I’ve been lurking for the past 2 weeks bcs I’m an inactive person. The rest is in my desc ofc :fr:

i am rainbow I draw stuff

I’m hot

1 Like

im the guy with the obscure weeb pfp who thinks he knows the game like the back of his hand even though he hasn’t done a single bit of pvp or even played the game at all in like 4-5 months and also makes all of his replies way too fucking long

i also like devil may cry. i guess.

Nah I remember you bruh you made me die laughing after what you said about a certain fourm user cough cough
doublerun

Isn’t that kinda the point of #game-discussion:introductions ?

Well anyway, uh… no idea what to say about me. I don’t have any other hobby than videogames. I play a ton of Nintendo games, other than that I kinda only use my laptop for homework and Roblox.
You don’t need to look far to know what’s more or less my favorite game serie.

I’ll just change the topic real quick and thx for replying m8 glad to know you like Nintendo games

im lockial, you dont need to remember my name im very irrelevant

I don’t wish to be recognized, but I have no say in that matter.

Depending on how active I make myself in the next months, you won’t really need an introduction from me, anyway.

bet