Introducing myself again since i got roblox banned :/

uh hi guys my main account got terminated from roblox rip Elroy Barion bro had headless head and some boss drops

but yea my new account name name is urchinALT and I’m Silas Marble, a flame magic user so yea i guess.

(btw if anyone has a spare hard wizard robes or vastira axe can i have it? thx)

in case ur wondering why i got banned someone hacked the debit card i was using and bought a bunch of stuff on it, then i discharged the charges but included my monthly premium and i got banned for unauthorized charges. they still don’t believe im the account holder

discord: urchin#4179

what i used to look like:

oh yes and i know this is impossible but is there any way i could get my headless head back :fearful:

Who were you on forums?

sea_urchin idk i’m not very active.

Okay

bruh wtf happened? how’d you even get terminated?

someone hacked the debit card i was using and bought a bunch of stuff on it, then i discharged the charges but included my monthly premium and i got banned for unauthorized charges. they still don’t believe im the account holder

(do you know if there’s any way i can get my stuff back i probably can’t but i just wanted to know)

that’s actually tragic
don’t really know if there’s a way to get them back tho, sorry

RIP bro, I’m sorry.

thats not very based poggers redpilled poggers of them

try telling them the first and last digits of ur cred card number

rip, less headlesses in teh economy

so you technically banned yourself?

no i reported to them that someone hacked my account and they banend me

i think they banned u becuz they didnt want the hacker to do more trouble, i can see abit of roblox perspective-

yea i know but they won’t give it back even though the password has been changed and he got kicked out of my account.

wanna try tweeting koneko on this so this get publicity?

I feel as if that would be going to far, honestly I wouldn’t go to such lengths.

wait, speakign of credit cards, how old are you

also what progress did u have on ur deleted account outside of wom? or its mostly wom only?