Introduction (since i haven't done one yet)

So im looking at all these introductions and realsing, i haven’t done one yet on my entire year on the forum so honk honk here is the clown that is me doing an intro to myself just for yall to get a better picture on me :smiley:

so uhhhh uhhh uhmmmm startitng off i am a poison fan (not a diehard simp like some of you guys) and i am also a straight male and uhhh uhhmmmmm uhmmmmm i also like collecting stuff.

I mainly listen to EDM, Heavy Metal (really most types of metal), Breakcore, and Game music (because yes i count that as a genre). My favorites songs being this, this and this.

If any of you guys have been stalking my message history you should know that my absolute favorite franchise/ series in the Touhou Project, mainly because of its intriguing world, good characters, and ABSOLUTELY BALLERS MUSIC (mainly this devious little creature though) . , other than that though i do like AA/WoM/ AO (Duh), HK, Omori, Rain World, Everhood, Deltarune (kind of), Terraria (mainly modded though), TBoI, and basically a fuck ton of other indie games

I am a 'murican so i require a daily intake of around 10 burgers and must have my gun on me at all times or else i will go bonkers and literally spontaneously combust.

If you see me say i will do something of large size i probably wont do it because i almost always drop things halfway through

And uhhhh last thing i can really say about myself is that i am looking to be a jack-of-all trades (good at art, music, scripting, etc.) but i’m not doing too well at that :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums :clap:

welcome to the forums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I now know more about you. Thank you for this information.