Invisible Accessories

Split from RFAO 3

So far, it looks like a bunch of accessories are going to need remodels at some point because they drank Invisibility V potions. Roblox mods must be on something right now.

1 Like

wait the last one was fine tho
it’s like the best cape
i swear if i end up having some stupid collar that practically forces me not to wear it or remove all my facial hair i’m gonna be pissed

FINALLY gosh mine went invisible for no reason and its the only halloween thing I have left :sob:

i didn’t think it’d require a remodel, what kind of shit is roblox on?

Iirc it’s the Original UGC Owners/Modelers taking it down from the catalog, causing it to become invisible

The old mantello model became invisible, the remodel is just to fix this and should look very similar, sort of how the apostle pauldrons got a very similar remodel to deal with them being invisible.

oh, well that makes sense
it’s becoming pretty clear that the system DOES lead into a lot of issues, though
you think vetex might try and think of a new way to go about it (if possible), or do you think he’ll just end up needing to get a lot more remodels down the line?

(also sorry diva, thanks diva)

he just has to get the items that use ugc item meshes remodeled, most items use ones uploaded by roblox so theyll be fine

ugc creators are allowed to file a request to take down games that use their accessories without their permission and since vetex’s games have always relied on models taken from the catalog vetex naturally used a lot of ugc when it became available

the items are still up from the catalog to my knowledge so them going invisible is likely a temporary solution until they get new models

that being said its a bit worrying since like half the games hairs use ugc meshes afaik

wonder what he’ll do

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.