Invitation to Myriad Library

funny attempt of library of ruina artstyle on morden, now what the fuck does randal want to do with morden

71 Likes

Wonder where randal got the paper from up there if he’s a living tree, unless he has a storage or something

One of them is going to make a mistake

YEAaaaaa
Y

obtained book of the curse thief

bro???
THIS IS AWESOME

1 Like

the phewka art never fails to amaze gah damn

1 Like

Thank u guys

For real tho :sob:

1 Like

HOLY FCKING SHT IS THAT A MOTHER FCKING LIBRARY OF RUINA REFERENCE !?!?!?!??!?

huh i wonder if Roland can win agaisnt Morden…

im only 20 hours on the game but

IDK LOL i just feel like it

You really like the myriad library :sweat_smile:

he might’ve just made it from a tree

No way

A another PM fan???

On one hand i want to say that Colors probably fold most of the AA/AO cast not named Durza, Theos, Prometeus or Peacekeeper, but on the other hand i don’t think they can even touch curse users. Maybe with E.G.O?

someone said that you need magic to hurt them, so maybe no

but, lets ignore that for a bit and say they can hurt them with EGOs, yeah i can see a color wiping some curse users of low-mid tier

The Red Mist could probably solo any curse user that isn’t using a grand fire curse or isn’t trigno tbh. Great Split don’t lie.

yeah im thinking about Trigno and Rupin when im talking high level curse users, someone like Landon would get folded easily :skull:

Now for the fun question: Put every curse user and every WAW/ALEPH grade abno in the same place, last man/eldritch horror standing wins. This is assuming everyone can hurt everyone without magic/qliphoth deterrence being needed.

WhiteNight could probably make the strongest curse users sweat a little.

I can’t wait until roland somehow wins because the library will never lose a fight

MORDEN NO