Invitation to Myriad Library

The Red Mist could probably solo any curse user that isn’t using a grand fire curse or isn’t trigno tbh. Great Split don’t lie.

yeah im thinking about Trigno and Rupin when im talking high level curse users, someone like Landon would get folded easily :skull:

Now for the fun question: Put every curse user and every WAW/ALEPH grade abno in the same place, last man/eldritch horror standing wins. This is assuming everyone can hurt everyone without magic/qliphoth deterrence being needed.

WhiteNight could probably make the strongest curse users sweat a little.

I can’t wait until roland somehow wins because the library will never lose a fight

MORDEN NO

Bro that drawing is insane, also good question on what Randal wants with Morden

1 Like

Yep probably one of my fav place in the bronze sea

Their artstyle esp the one on limbus is very cool

thats the equivalent of ripping your skin off and sending it as a letter

How the heck did randal make an invitation? Guy stuck his entire body in a tree :eye::lips::eye:

Hes able to kill visitors with ill intentions so he probably can make invitations maybe using that tree tentacle :melting_face:

Makes sense

loved the part where roland and morden hit the gangnam style (i haven’t played ruina yet but i plan to soon)

havent and will never play it cause money but good luck cause i heard the difficultly spike is vertical :skull:

He’s a living tree. He probably farmed some bark off some trees

the librarians watching as some random mf throws a ball of fucking pure death (holy shit is that a singularity)

2 Likes

puppet strings:

Death Blast (Mass Attack - Summation)
20-40 (Blunt) On Hit: If one-sided, kill target

blunt suggests that the blast isn’t magical, so hes just throwing black balls at the librarians

I mean neither is a whiplash of pure electricity/brainwaves/mental trauma but that didn’t stop R-Corp from making Mind Whip blunt.

I do like the mental image of Morden just volleyball-spiking a metal ball-bearing into roland’s face though

thats because mind whip is a literal whip made out of the users brainwaves

Morden throwing a blackball and then crushing the entire library is simply cooler than “magic” i mean who cares about magic anyways? big black balls all the way!