IRIS REDESIGN (for funsies)

+alt ver.

hello forum!! I really wanted to draw Iris but I felt like her red jacket looked muddy next to her red hair, so I decided to give her a new fit + a hairstyle I thought would look cute on her :grin: !!

possibly her in the future?

EDIT: omg i was scared to post this cuz i thought people would hate how different she looks but ive had so many positive comments :sob::sob::sob: ty guys so much and i’ll keep em coming :yum::yum:

46 Likes

how’d we go from pirate to genshin impact again I’m confused :face_with_spiral_eyes:

4 Likes

i am going to take this as a compliment :blush: thank u

Oh dang your design actually looks so sick! Like an Amazon warrior pirate :fire:

1 Like

Iris timeskip version (she’s now a conjurer as well)

1 Like

looking ahh

1 Like

The design is top tier! Ngl it kinda reminds me of some of hoyoverse’s character designs lol.

1 Like

this is a nice design, it kinda reminds me of bitch from shield hero

1 Like

BUBBLE PONYTAIL IS ELITE!!! (I gave my Carina one!!)

I love when its so obviously clear that an artist had lots of fun redesigning a character, like screw sticking to her canon appearance, we’re making her look COOL

1 Like

Very interesting design! the bubble braid is just magnificent though, oh my god that detail…

1 Like

Good art but it kinda looks like genshin impact

1 Like

huh?

1 Like

I keep getting this but I’ve never been into genshin impact :sob::sob: it’s character designs are cool though so I think that’s a good thing??

this is real. the canon is mine to bend

bro went from mage to warrior

1 Like

This is how you look (Iris) if you’re from Keraxe

1 Like

DAYUM

1 Like

LMFAOOOOO WHAt

Pyrrha? Is that you?

2 Likes

The way I’m in love with your art style just with one glance :clap::clap: you did her justice

2 Likes