Ironport Barber: Alastair Lamina

(This series will know be offically canon, for i think they could play a key part in the next Summerhold chapters.)

A sadistic Jester conjured a spell upon a group of bounty hunters that caused increased hair growth, know areas include the hair, armpits and…Facial hair.

“For the last time ma 'lady I do not want to work here, we have almost no customers and stand here for about 12 hours of service!”
Alastair spoke while he adjusted his tie.

“This is the only way we can get Galleons, Alastair.”
Carrie Grey replied to her fiancé.

Just as this happened, about 20 people had entered the barber shop with long and bushy hair comparable to Merlin’s beard.

'What is-"
Alastair would be lost for words as many people would apply for service.

Alastair directed a buff man towards the stool.

“Just wait here sir.”
Alastair commanded of him.

However, the seat could only take so much weight, and the man had fallen off of his stool.

“Excalibur’s handles!”
The meaty man cried as he came tumbling backwards.

Alastair having witnessed this, tried to get the man back, and even give 10 galleons for his troubles, get he would be already gone.

“19 more people to go.”
Carrie informed Alastair.

Many minutes of extensive care to each and every single person’s hair would be done. Once they were all done, Alastair exhaled in relief, and when he went to grab the broom next to the store’s door, it opened wide open knocking Alastair to the ground, even more people had entered this time.

“What is the meaning of this, and why is everybody more hairier than a hibernating bear?!”
Alastair pleaded for an answer.

“A Corrupt Jester casted a Jinx as us, and now our hair is beyond wild!”
One of the bounty hunter’s replied in a fit.

Alastair knowing what to do, grabbed his broom and looked for the Jester after knowing of its whereabouts . Many hours of searching for the Jester, he had finally found him. Despite Alastair’s slim frame, he punched the Jester down onto the ground and commanded.

“Lift the curse off of the bounty hunters at Ironport!”

One of the men that the Jester was talking to said.

“Ay, Twig, this Jester was entertaining us, he doesn’t even know magic!”

Alastair’s face-whitened.

“I’m so sorry-”

“AAA-”

The group had began chasing Alastair far into the Whispering Forest, they would eventually lose sight of Alastair and he would take a long rest on a rock.

“Bloody coincidence.”
Alastair thought to himself.

More hours of searching in the blistering heat looking for the Jester, and Alastair would finish drinking his water bottle and would go and fetch some more in a streaming river. When he began refilling, he had seen his reflection, except his white was pure white, his wild black hair was instead a bright-red, and instead of frowning, his reflection was smiling, the moment he starting questioning his sanity, the Jester he had been searching for had headbutt Alastair throwing him backwards.

“Come to catch me, Lamina?”
The Jester questioned

“Look, I do not really want to fight, I just ask of you to lift the curse off of the bounty hunters that were-”

Before he could finish, The Jester threw a plasma blast at Alastair sending him backwards.

“Arugh!”
Alastair yelled as he landed on his back.

“You’re a weakling, I can see it, not from your skinny body, but rather from your lack of confidence and magical powers!”
The Jester claimed.

And then, the two would begin a chase, with Alastair narrowly dodging all of the energy blasts with trees falling down onto the forest floor. The Jester would finally manage to singe Alastair’s leg and he would fall backwards onto a tree.

“First words before meeting your Ancestors?”
The Jester smiled at him.

“The next big thing to wood magic!”
Alastair would yell.

The Jester confused, shot a plasma blast, however, he dodged out the way and burnt the tree in half instead, the Jester tried to run, but however was smashed underneath the tree.

“Oh, I got smashed by wood…I get it.”
The Jester wouldn’t laugh the slightest.

Alastair would call over the Magic Council to arrest him, he was forced to lift the curse, and he did, and Ironport’s hair growing curse was lifted, all thanks to the Barber

I might considering making another series about Ironport that involved different people with professions that do not involve combat, but would be forced to do so.

Underrated stuff.

You made this sound like a fetish story at the beginning ngl

Not gonna like, i was gonna say pubic hairs…but that’ll be a little too far.