Yeah I’m curious to know.

1 Like

As a non-pvper this sounds obvious but surely the sunken set is much better

Stats from a powerful sunken set:

Stats from a hard wizard set:

Defense difference: P.SS has 87 more defense/health
Power difference: H. Wiz gives 23 more power
Sunken also adds a decent amount of magic size

Overall, depends on whether you prioritize power or defense. Sunken probably has the edge though.

3 Likes

But P Sunken Set is sooo costy

i think the best is to just use a wizard set but with either a powerful sunken chestplate or powerful sunken helmet + boots

if i were rich though i would probably use sunken chestplate + boots, power + defense amulet and wizard hat, all with powerful enchant

Yea you just need to fish for a bit and you’ll have the armor.

a “bit” more like fish your life away

yes but still. I’ve seen your file and you have a lot of sunkens.

i dont fish though, and that took me years

oh.

To add onto what divanochi said
Since youre already getting size from sunken you could lower your spell size to get more dmg therefore bridging the dmg gap while still having more hp

yep. So yeah a full power sunken set with a powerful defense and power amulets would allow for lots of damage and health. or you could have a hard defense or power amulet for a total health of 1055.
The other rout with all power enchants grants 1001 health

1 Like

Pretty sure it would still be less dmg than a hard wiz set but you would be getting a lot more hp from the powerful sunken set

less damage but more health. Also 53 magic size. Any AoE magics would be laughing.

So a hard wizard set + hard defense and hard power amulets grants
69 power and 1022 health.
a powerful sunken set + powerful defense and powerful power amulets grants
60 power and 1001 health. Though also 53 magic size.

in exchange for 53 magic size you lose 9 power and 21 health.

I simply blow my power stat out of proportion, the only bit of defense I have is from a defense amulet which I have enchanted hard. Is it optimal idk probably not. Is it funny slapping people with 190 globs of ink yeah absolutely.

pss obviously
53 magic size > 23 magic power

so 806 health? that ain’t bad.

806 is one of the meta builds, we’re literally the same

I can’t help but believe ink could benefit from something a little different though. Funny ink ball murder device is funny though so it remains.