Is Acid Interaction on Melting Status 20% or 10% more Damage?

Acid on Melting is 20%
On the wiki, acid does 20% on melting,
“Increases damage of Magma spells by “20%”, which clear the effect”

On AO Trello, it is not specified if acid removing melting status to deal extra 20% counts as a “remove” interaction,
“The highest positive interactions are now only 1.1x damage, except for “remove” interactions, which are all capped at 1.2x damage if they were higher than that before. (“remove” interactions are ones such as earth shattering frozen to deal boosted damage)”

Acid on Melting is 10%
On the wiki of the magic itself,
“Deals 10% more damage against Bleeding, Burning, Melting, Poisoned, Scorched, or Charred targets.”

On Tester Doc, acid does 10% but is now buffed to 20% on melting
Corroding:
“Magma: +10% → +20%”

So is acid 20% or 10% more damage on melting right now?

i think if it removes the status, it’s a remove interaction

Now I’m more confused, on the acid magic page itself on the wiki, it’s 10%
“Deals 10% more damage against Bleeding, Burning, Melting, Poisoned, Scorched, or Charred targets.”

it’s currently 10% from what i know, it is NOT a remove interaction, which means that if you hit someone who is melting with your acid magic, it will not remove the melting status, so subsequent hits will also have buffed damage, until the melting status finishes it’s duration.

i trust meta’s old wom interaction document much more than the trello’s magic cards, and im almost certain that didnt change in AO
so supposedly it doesnt remove melting

Meta need to drop the new doc soon, and yes it’s generally more accurate.

Does it also apply corroded

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.