Is anyone else getting this!?

wait wait wait
if i turn it off will it still try to delete the cache or no

I think you need to wait for it to be done and then close the terminal.

fuck
if it reaches 9:45 and it still hasn’t made the fucking sound i might as well take my 40 winks

It also said there would be no succes message, you just need to wait for the bar to fill up, if there is a bar but terminal type things ussualy have those bars.

…there’s a bar?

welp
this isn’t working
time to contact roblox’s email tomorrow

I’m just guessing, there is probably some indicator it’s doing stuff, might be a bar, might a “doing things” type of message until it’s done.
My experience with Unix terminals is that I used to change the colour of it on an Ubuntu system my dad kept up ~8 years ago, so I have no idea as well.

Wait wait wait

Clearing Cache on my device didn’t work because I didn’t have Content Caching on in the first place

Even if it did get rid of some things it wouldn’t do much if anything

shit
everything’s hopeless
i’ve done everything
i even tried playing on an alt

Well then, blame Roblox for being a dumb dumb and come back later to see if it’s fixed.

It’s only me anyways
why would they try and fix it

Everybody else who’s run into this problem has found some kind of workaround

Except me

It might not be a you issue at all, server could be acting funny, and a plethora of other things.

Just wait and see, the issue might just disappear one day.

Yeah, i guess you’re right.

did you try moving out of the corner

Huh yall have this issue?

Haven’t gotten it yet.

sometimes i can play
sometimes this happens
i don’t know how or why but it just does it by, from what i see, at random intervals
maybe i’m just not looking into this too hard or am too tired to do anything much because it’s almost 12am

Tell me how you’re tired at 12am I need answers :fr:

im too tired to do anything productive
i can still do many things

H o w, it has to be at least 2am for me to be thoroughly tired. I only go to bed early bcs I have to wake up at 4am every morning. Explain…

well you see
wait i think i found another factor

fear of my mother finding out i’ve been sleeping at 2am multiple times

:fr:

I can’t share that feeling since I live a l o n e