Is arcane reborn lore cannon?

In AA verdies wasn’t

He was, you needed to beat him in Cumulus Island and proceed to the Second Sea

I don’t remember having to fight him in AA at all, I think he was just a side quest

No, he was part of the main story. He always has been

I feel like I am being gaslit

You may be right because I watched a guy’s Let’s Play and he didn’t kill Verdies, and in the Second Sea

i mean there’s a possibility where you overleveled past him and just. went to second sea

(I know a friend who did that)

1 Like

No like I’m AT the gunslinger quest for second sea in AA and I can’t remember ever killing Verdies

that friend didnt even kill verdies

I don’t think story quests progress if you just over level

idk how aa storyline quest works but eh. that friend skipped first sea’s story by overlevelling :sob:

1 Like

You shouldn’t have had to kill him in as but it would have been cannon and story important I think

you didnt really have to follow the storyline at all in AA as far as i know. you could just visit the questgivers way earlier or later than expected with no consequence, and your spawn was based on either your level or storyline progression so you could easily miss stuff
im not really surprised if you didnt beat verdies, as its not obvious how to get to cumulus island in the first place let alone how to travel to the other sky islands after that

the one exception to this is if you want to get a second magic, as you at least needed to do all 3 training quests in whatever order you want (although i didnt waste my time testing if you could bypass that)

1 Like

yeah that, i dont remember ever killing ramses or verdies and i was on one of the trials when i played aa so im pretty sure i skipped them, i think 2nd sea requirement was just levels not quests

No everything passed half way through the third sea is technically fanfiction.

The only cannon stuff we have about 4th-6th seas is as follows:
"Fourth Sea: The player was meant to awaken their third mind and learn their third magic here, as well as helping Averill on a long and perilous quest to steal the Light Curse from a rich and very well-guarded castle. The owners of the castle are pirates, and are the killers of the captain of the Patch Pirates, the crew that Averill was originally a part of. With the player’s help, Averill successfully defeats the entire pirate faction, however he loses his arm in the battle. Before bleeding out, he finds the Light Curse in the castle’s treasury, which saved his life. After obtaining it, he created an artificial arm out of pure light.

Fifth Sea: Home of the Arcane Government’s headquarters, the player was meant to mutate their first magic somewhere in this sea with help from Freedrock, Radius Fist inventor and Lazarus Curse user.

Sixth Sea: Here, the player was meant to mutate their second magic, and Trigno would finally put an end to the mad Fire Curse user Rupin. After an insane battle which destroyed 3 islands, Rupin was finally killed. Afterwards, Trigno would bid the player farewell here and sail into the open sea, stating that he wants no part in the war that lies ahead. The player also becomes ridiculously powerful in this portion of the game, finally unlocking their full potential."-The lore doc

Well thats not fully true as tech did talk to some people about AA lore if they asked, tech being a lore writer for AA, so he would be able to tell what was going to happen and what was cannon after 3rd sea, so it isnt all fanfiction

1 Like

im parroting the same stuff people before me have, up until the third sea the ar lore is consistently following the aa lore document. go beyond the cerulean archives, the aa lore doc gets a bit vague from this point; from here the devs are filling in plotholes with their imaginations.

along with the fact that ar is a fanmade recreation, i dont think the game is canon to the arcane universe lore

@televisioncable who’s alt are you

Eh, I mean since the game wasn’t actually completed, any of the planned events for the game at the later stages could have been retroactively changed, either minimally or drastically, so the most one could say about that imo is that those events were most likely to have taken place, but not necessarily true. This is just a personal way of viewing it though, I’m just giving room for the possibility that Vetex will choose to change a detail or two about AA’s unactualized story-line after AO comes out.

1 Like

@OnionRing @ClashMaster273 you guys got turned into a YouTube video

3 Likes