Is arcane reborn lore cannon?

Just curious due to the fact that it seems a little bit far fetched in my opinion but I’m not sure if the story that was in ar was confirmed by vetex

2 Likes

up until halfway through the third sea is canon, cause that’s what vetex had completed before roblox broke it.
after that point it becomes iffy, with stuff like the rupin fight happening wayy earlier than vetex planned and stuff like angel being a noncanon character

1 Like

no it’s not

noㅤ

1 Like

rupin is supposed to happen in the 6th sea i think

I think some things in 1st and 2nd sea are changed like verdies being required in first sea and sage in second sea being fought (cuz I’m pretty sure it was just collecting shards instead of fighting her)

1 Like

Also theos has blue & yellow birb fire instead of orange & white birb fire in AR

1 Like

that’s how it is in ar now too

O right they made it so verdies and sage aren’t required now

verdies is required, i think it was in aa too

1 Like

Oh I didn’t know since I’m in 3rd sea in AR

i’d say after the introduction of angel it wasnt canon anymore, but stuff prior to it is

1 Like

angel fight mid now

Angel fight is a lot better than before since you aren’t just spamming the boss with a bow while moving a bit. Now you have other things you have to do in the fight and theres more attacks that cover wider areas + landmines

you just stand on the orb and wait for her to use dragon flame pillar wdym

Wait do her attacks destroy the orbs?

her dragon flame pillar one shots the orbs, her attacks deal extra damage to the orbs than you.

Huh, I didn’t know that

No.
Vetex’s lore doc says anything not in it is not canon.

Verdies was always required. Sage wasn’t