Is clean items or hard/ powerful better

• Clean items
  • Hard/Powerful items

0 voters

The trading community for this game has always not really had set values for most items.

With people trying to get more for what they trade and get a w.

I’ve been very confused at times with enchantments mainly for the higher part enchants and I’ve seen people say hard/powerful is more value in items and others say clean is more value in items.

So let’s just base this on sunken gear.

So is in terms of value alone hard/powerful better or clean.
Let’s end this debate with a poll.

powerful/strong > Hard> clean

Idk who answered clean but hard/powerful is more valuable on every relevant item in the game than clean and there shouldnt even be a discussion about it. Atleast for wom’s values that is

nuc do you use hard leather armour?!?!!?

:raising_hand_woman:

Clean items better obviously because enchants give your items different types of herpes swift = red herpes, hard = white herpes, strong = orange herpes and so on

1 Like

thats true, however;

• being able to actually GET the enchant you want without the risk of enchanting is good. this is why hard/powerful is valued higher
  • clean, of course, has the risk of becoming a bad enchant
  • people seek out the enchant they want usually, which is hard/powerful. more damand means higher value
1 Like

did you forget that i was elment or something i know all of this stuff, it was a joke bro

joke with some bitches instead :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

get your input from some bitches instead

topic: hard/powerful >>>>>>>> “clean”

:neutral_face:

Yes :sunglasses:

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.