Is glass really that formidable?

Hey look at this for a second

hey in my eyes, glass didn’t that much intimidating as idk fuckin’ Plasma.

26 Likes

This brings up the question of modern magic users still being comparable to magic users back in the era of sail

I think the problem isn’t the glass itself, it’s the fact that when it comes into contact with something it explodes into tiny little shards (and sometimes not so tiny) that will probably hit your eyes, face, and a lot of your body. Also, the fact that it’s a curse means the user can literally crash head-first into you at unbelievable speeds and then be basically untouched by reforming himself.

So yes, while glass isn’t too intimidating, it’s still a bitch to deal with. Morden had to rest for DAYS after a fight with Julian, as glass was incrusted into his wounds.

1 Like

For me, Yes and Even Better

durrr I think Mana Reinforcement got that.

ion fiddle with AO no more but my people pinned up against something like that then it shouldn’t be a big deal

Glass my beloved

Modern magic users probably use more complicated magic but are less mentally hardened than the older generations (if it’s peaceful in the modern era).

oh i really like the idea that when shattered/broken curse user still have like, human anatomy inside before reforming back

doesnt make any sense sure but it looks cool as hell ( should have chosen biology for my course i fcking hate chemistry man )

Yeah it’s wicked

where do u live (I mean continent)

Asia

Julian out here looking like Reiner from S4 ep4-5?

I feel like glass is easily defeated by just wearing armor. …

Just like Reiner, he got cooked

Also the dude punching him is named Aaron so that’s another comparison

Yup

thats what i call a…
glass chin
ba dum tss

All I’m hearing is morden was bitching over splinters

i think glass is more than just a bitch, i once broke a window and had like a fountain of blood coming from my arm, it’s pretty dangerous

real shit