Is it against the rules to be in multiple guilds?

Congrats! You’ve received an invite to a majority of the “big” World Of Magic clans! Here’s why its weird to consider this an achievement:

#1 Many people try to create this “oh im so cool im a quadruple spy!!!” fantasy in their head but the reality of the matter is nobody cares that you’re too indecisive to join a guild

#2 One person switching sides in a guild war is going to do absolutely nothing. The world doesn’t revolve around you and I highly doubt that you posses so much power to change the fate of a large scale fight

#3 You will never have to use all of those counter measures and alibis that you spent hours thinking of because once again, nobody cares

#4 You will never be a threat to any guild you try to “double cross” or whatever because 99.999% of the time you wont get high enough rank to do any damage

#5 Even if you defy all the odds stacked against you and get promoted to a high guild rank, truth of the matter is that most big guilds play by the rules and don’t even HAVE secrets that are worth back stabbing them for, never mind any that could “destroy” them

So with all this being said, I hope you wake up, because at the end of the day, you’re wasting time, money and energy that could be used to invest into yourself or any other guild of your choice. I genuinely hope you have fun on your super secret cool fantasy land 007 spy adventure, because I’m certain you are the only with this narrative in their head who sees it this way…

I think you’re misunderstanding my intentions. I don’t care about being a spy or knowing secrets or anything. I just want to play in all sides so I can always be in the better guild no matter what.

Still weird, if you’re so devoted to pretend to be however many different people then maybe you could lead one of the “better guilds” if you put that much energy into your own groups

I don’t put in much energy in any guild other than doing the necessary activity to remain in the guild. I am waiting until the guild update to properly choose the best guilds I like and then leave the rest that I find too mediocre. It’s like already having my foot at the door. Especially with the invite-only guilds.

That’s plausible. I hope you find a Guild to devote to in the end, since you’ve put effort into making sure that you have so many options in the first place.