Is it just me or am i seeing so many more sunkens recently

I got my first headless for a strong oathkeeper strong vistra clean wall of jherico and random exiled and Minotaur armor

I bet Exiled Sword is better than that sunken weapon

exiled sword m1s are better. iā€™ve tested it though both weapons deal about the same damage without enchants. The oathkeeper has a greater range for m1s which makes it better.

But the Sunken sword is better because it has an AoE effect that moves you. Its the only weapon skill in game that doesnā€™t freeze you in place allowing you to escape certain attacks.

2 Likes

I disagree(from a non trader perspective who talks to testers a lot)
Rn attack size and defense are top stats, which is really convenient considering sunkens stats. And thatā€™s not even including various defense and secondary stat buffs

if thats the case (about attack size) then that changes everything. But that also makes me question if sunkens havent been outclassed yet. Any idea if theres better defensive gear?
might have to rethink my sunken gear values

From what inferno has said there are 3 relevant defense sets, including sunken, and from what I can see sunken edges out the other two in terms of defense by at least a little bit.
And if you wanted to know there are also 3 relevant power sets and an on level set of each of the other stats

2 Likes

aight thx for the info, thats really helpful to know
definitely gonna have to value sunken gear, especially powerful and hard, higher than i did before knowing this

1 Like

Do not forget thats sunken set also gives magic size.

I didnā€™t though?

I mean, we donā€™t know if other sets gives 2 stats too or not.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.