Is it just me or are npcs wild

I want to think I’m somewhat decent but fighting any npc that isn’t a boss and is max level or higher is kind of crazy. They do almost a quarter of your hp, and they have aimbot. Despite many effects going on and whatever running around unless you’re juking back and forth they will hit you, on top of them leading and knowing exactly where you are. I was just wondering if i need to get better, or any tips people might have on fighting npcs.

1 Like

1 Like

Always examine their build before fighting them

Npcs are really varied in how difficult they are. Sometimes I can kill my rival or even a monstrous atlantean while basically unharmed, and other times I can almost die to a regular level 100 atlantean.
But also yeah they are in general a little powerful. Especially when it comes to damage.

Tbf rn the level cap is way lower so its not rlly fair

Agreed, if its a knight, mage or warrior :skull:
But others are fine
My rival is a berserker and she is extremely easy to dodge

I tend to think Atlanteans are actually 50 levels higher than their actual skill level

half the NPCs are better than the players

every update it feels like the power of the npcs is doubled

like even the low level atlantean sailors are getting annoying now

I believe it was the regen change, now you HAVE to play no hit because if you don’t you will be gutted for the next 3 minutes

you got m1 stunlocked didnt you

Bro, I swear they don’t even use armor. They just have like 8d100 added to their max HP. You really start to question everything when you fight an Atlantian WHO DOES 220 DAMAGE IN ONE SPEAR THROW AND HAS OVER 2.2K HP. AT LEVEL 120 OR SO.

i remember pre nimbus i was pretty confident in being able to defeat level 150 atlanteans but now it feels like the only way to kill them is with cheese or chipping away at them from max range

Part of me wonders if NPCs just always have completely maxxed out builds for their level. That would explain a LOT on why they’re so blatantly overpowered.

I’m 100% certain NPCs don’t follow traditional builds since I keep meeting ones that have builds that shouldn’t be possible

Generally, when outleveled, you wanna keep your distance because they have aimbot and you won’t have time to dodge anything at close range.

this applies ESPECIALLY if they have something like spear throw.

Or axe throw, if your opponent has a regular axe do not go near them

once i saw an atlantean who was a berserker and a mage at the same time (he had ultimate art metal magic and iron leg at the same time)

Got a rival like this. Melton, currently level 260, is some psycho warrior build that exclusively uses the spear and a single flintlock. He’s a ranged monster, and with his health trying to rush him down doesn’t happen to be very viable either.

Why did you make him stronger…

I used to have the easiest rival of all time, he was a full warrior running greatsword, katana, and spear. Then nimbus sea dropped and not only did he gain access to sparrow thrust which means going near him punishes you every time, but his spear throw started doing 400 damage and he happens to be wearing high attack speed gear.

I would still prefer him WAY over a mage rival though, you can get farther away to dodge spear throws but there’s very little you can do about aimbot beam spam.