Is it just me or the people who use this forum are literal snowflakes

7 Likes

same

I was just thinking about it with all this commotion going on, and how unfair the Scooby-Doo live action films were treated. If James Gunn wasn’t restricted with the second movie, I outright believe it would be a classic

fat fish got suspended ?

oh cool he seemed annoying

I will just say that Coronavirus/Covid-19 isn’t that Dangerous against regular people andd even less against healthy ones or young population, the chance of it giving you a permanent effect or death are abnormally low for normal population, it is of course feared because it is a new disease and no cure, but it is not as deadly as it’s seen unless you got any cardiac problems or respiratory issues or are an elderly.
But it is mostly not Life-threatening against regular people, I’ve not only experienced it myself but my family and many other people have, not to mention people in the internet.

Relatively clear violations of these rules.

ikr

It is an issue to be careful about since it’s new and non cureable of course.

Never had any suspense at all compared to the animated, just my gut feeling imo

image0 (1)

2 Likes

that’s not necessarily important to the discussion

harry poter quote from the second movie i think

“rules were meant to be broken”

take that left wing

I am crying about it

I am sad

1 Like

…buh

It is of matter to the coronavirus post, as it is highly related and discarding my point by saying it is not important it’s just trying to avoid an answer.

You’re saying a response about covid-19 isn’t important in a covid-19 topic.

h-hi macbore h-how a-a-are you today

the fact that this thread has 130 replies prove my point that you’re all snowflakes :troll:

Yeah.

“Harass” So 1 person saying skill issue is harassment shouldn’t every other person on this post be suspended including maco?

Ok now skill issue is a religion or politic?

If you’re talking about my reply and you consider attacking everyone who doesn’t follow your opinion as people “harassing” you and reddit is controversial to you then leave the internet. Unless you’re twitch staff and saying “simp” is too much for your adolescent brain to handle.