Is it just me or the people who use this forum are literal snowflakes

H literally got suspended for it just now.

:popcorn: :hungry:
Worldstar

It can be when you’re openly aware of it and choose specifically to be biased.

@Danny_Zou
Why are you punishing something that isn’t clear rule breaking?

then did you understand the fact that the crux of the matter was that they were doing it on a thread about a guy who literally came down with covid-19

yeah man my family just died in a car crash let me make a reddit post about it so i can get 50 awards

1 Like

because the rules were made to moderate behavior like the behavior being censored

Skill issue :roll_eyes: :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: :neutral_face: :nail_care: :dizzy: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Except it’s not moderating behavior it’s complete bias. Saying, “I don’t like this person” isn’t a reason to suspend.

Yeah but talking about having covid symptoms which the thread also said I tested positive when the results didnt came yet and also being quite an attention seeker and get 50000 views and likes and comments.

yeah man I saw some dumbasses getting censored on an internet forum let me make a post about it so I can get more dumbasses to agree with me

Anyone else actually liked the early 2000’s live action films of Scooby Doo? Not the highschool version but the adult versions. They’re alright, I never understood the hate for them.

the thread was updated after he got positive, he originally said he was likely to be positive

That looks fairly stupid and there’s no actual reason over why would you make a post about it in a magic lego forum

yeah I thought they were pretty okay

You’re digging your own grave, go back to reddit

@JUMBO
Dull stories

If I was being completely biased I would have banned fishe a while ago ngl

Yeah, same. I thought the second one had a pretty original and interesting plot.

pog just got covid, can i get some W in the thread???

2 Likes

Guys super serious matter here!, i just got diagnosed with stage 3 cancer (ruh roh!!!) and i wanted to let you guys know because yall are my besties (really) so please help me by upvoting this post so it power my gamer blood xd

can’t dig my own grave if I’m immortal.

I always thought that playing god was easier when there were heretics to burn at the cross.