Is it just me or the people who use this forum are literal snowflakes

But then you’d likely be demoted if there was outright no reason. You took the reason of “he said skill issue omgomg suspend”

skill issue gg ez

You’re saying classic Scooby Doo villains becoming real is a “dull story”? Maybe your opinion is wrong after all

yeah that one was nice

he didn’t ask for upvotes, he didn’t ask for well-wishing, he just stated it, if you’re so pissed about that then go suck a d

Poggers bro

Nah, I’ve talked to Meta and Night before and they don’t really seem to be bothered if I go through with it or not.

Poggers :poggerfish:

where’d this come from wat

Holy fuck this thread blew up hehe.

2 Likes

Látom :pray:

Guys quick! upvote this post so that it rids me of the syphilis i just got from smashing that one dead rat i found lying on the back alleys of Montreal xddddd

6 Likes

Ok I thought you could comprehend the human language but i’d rather not converse with an edgelord that simps to mods.

Because they frankly, Don’t care about forums
I know it’s shocking to you but they don’t care what goes on here

7 Likes

same

I was just thinking about it with all this commotion going on, and how unfair the Scooby-Doo live action films were treated. If James Gunn wasn’t restricted with the second movie, I outright believe it would be a classic

fat fish got suspended ?

oh cool he seemed annoying

I will just say that Coronavirus/Covid-19 isn’t that Dangerous against regular people andd even less against healthy ones or young population, the chance of it giving you a permanent effect or death are abnormally low for normal population, it is of course feared because it is a new disease and no cure, but it is not as deadly as it’s seen unless you got any cardiac problems or respiratory issues or are an elderly.
But it is mostly not Life-threatening against regular people, I’ve not only experienced it myself but my family and many other people have, not to mention people in the internet.

Relatively clear violations of these rules.

ikr