Is it only AOE that needs a nerf?

I’ve been making a few posts about crazy sub-stat builds and the cap for sub-stats being way too high. I asked some pvpers for their opinions and it seems like AOE and somewhat agility are the stats which are disliked

I’m getting answers such as high AOE should have more drawback such as less power, etc

Please posts some opinions about why some substats are good as is and vice versa

sunken set, amulets, and arcspheres with bursting, armored, and powerful enchants.

dread - Discord Emoji

i mean look if u want to cater more to casual players than yeah nerf aoe it doesn’t make a big difference to players who actually play the game competitively. think about this, all this crying about balancing, only delays the content being added to the game so, long term i say its better to just leave it and let vetex cook but idk its up to vetex if he wants to cater his audience everytime they feel a minor inconenience.

I talked to the balancing team and vetex does not have any part in the stats apparently, he just adds items. I’m talking to some top pvpers and they all mostly say that AOE builds are just no skill

it is no skill but they still don’t care, cuz they beat them anyway. u guys are complaining about aoe when its just an option, that is pretty fun and flashy not to be taken serious just leave it be.

ALSO vetex is the one that codes all these balances so it still wastes his time

Might as well just delete all gear so PvP is more fair :hugs:

wow its just like AA and its remakes where everybody PvP’d with no armor to have a real
“fair fight”

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.