Is it possible to get your account unbanned if you don't have proof if it's been banned for a month?

Guilty until proven otherwise
this system sucks lol

did u try to get in contact with a mod

It seems that he got banned for chest exploiting, which can only be triggered if said player opens a huge ton of different chests in a mere sec so I’m going by what my past self has said on this one ngl

Is it affected by lag? Tested it by severely capping my internet bandwidth and spammed open one or four chest for about 50+ times and my alt didnt get banned so pretty much his excuse of lag isn’t all that helpful

If you dont believe me then you can uhhh, try testing it out for yourself. Ik the system “guilty until proven innocent” is bs but relating to his ban reason, it kinda is considering how hard it is to trigger by your average normal playing person

To continue this, can someone who plays the game normally even have a high chance of getting banned by the chest exploit anticheat system? Highly unlikely, months have passed from my past self and I’ve gained a ton of log stats

62K chests opened and I didnt get banned by the anticheat because guess what, Im playing normally and to add to that, aint it weird that chest exploit anticheat bans has gone down ever since roblox added their own anticheat? :thinking:

Hard doesn’t mean impossible

hes innocent bro

Let me word it differently then, near-impossible as in winning a gacha with a rate of 0.0001% chance with no pity system

Also,

Kinda tough to believe that considering there was also another regular forumer with 400+ hours spent confirmed to be using synapse and got banned for the same chest exploit too, he admitted he messed up with turning it on, he also said he has no evidence to prove he’s innocent too so idk

If he’s truly innocent, then I feel bad for him ig

First: How the hell are you supposed to have proof of that
Do i need to make videos of each chest i opened?

Second: Why would the guy keep trying to get unbanned after multiple years since arcane days if hes guilty.
Oh yeah lemme just try to get unbanned for a year just to get banned in a day, genius logic

24/7 video recording but if you’re truly not exploiting then there’s no need since there’s a really really low chance of it happening. For proof, I’ll use my stats as reference:

Opened 62K chests, im a 5th gen so that proves I started ever since ao release which means I joined around the time the chest exploit anticheat “false bans” is active, in other words not a player of his previous game. Am I banned? No. Do I run a game recorder? No, considering I play the game normally.

Because no one has proof that he used exploits but at the same time, he has no proof of it being false either. What will we base it on? The anticheat that’s proven near-impossible to trigger by a normal person. The logic is that simple.

Considering he’s still not unbanned, that means no one has proven that the anticheat is doing false bans. It’s been what, 7-8 months and still no proof of someone getting falsely banned for this. Do note that the game averages around 1K with sometimes spiking to 3K per minor updates such as underwater and potion update.

If he’s truly innocent then I do feel bad but it is what it is :frpensive:

I doubt you would feel bad for him considering you’re typing it like he’s a criminal deserving death

Bro what, Im just basing it on statistics man, you’re literally telling me I shouldnt trust my 62K+ chests opened data and that before even reaching that, I should’ve been banned by anticheat considering I open chests too much

That’s insane ngl

Also before you guys say that I have a powerful pc or anything, here’s my specs:

Im literally running a potato pc that often gets lag spikes and fps drops, guess what, im still safe from the anticheat, the odds are against him with his only card being that no one has proven he exploited like that 400+ hours guy which is the reason why he can still keep pushing this

Bro just say you want him dead at that point :skull:

1 Like

I mean, you can make me look like a bad guy for not siding with ya’ll since I dont need to maintain my image like the ao mods

But all I can say is that: data > assumptions, I can sympathize with the whole “false ban” thing which is the reason why Im trying to recreate it. Closely packed, lag, spam open? Done all of those on my alt and didn’t got my alt banned. Let me ask you a question, have you even tried recreating what these guys have said? If not then im done here ong

Bro’s here saying I want people like him on a death sentence when I literally tried ways to recreate it and prove that he got false banned then tell me I dont care about them just because what I found out didnt go to his advantage doesn’t mean I’ll biasly side with them

this why we need chr0malux back since hes the one that makes all arguments fair :pray:
and all I did was read a message and judged it based on what yall might be talking about gg

1 Like

Pretty sure chroma’s unbanned tho, at least that’s what I’ve heard

@Crim Bro’s ignoring the question so Im guessing you havent tried recreating it, im so done with this

It aint that deep blud

Chr0malux is still banned
and he also exploited on two seperate accounts
defo should be banished

Ngl he was chill, sad to see him gone :frpensive: