Is it possible to get your account unbanned if you don't have proof if it's been banned for a month?

I was banned on Tuesday, March 14, 2023, at 3:15 PM, and in about 2 more weeks I would be I would say falsely banned (unfortunately without video proof.) for at least a month even though I didn’t do anything but collect chests, I was just hoping if it would be possible to even get even a reduced sentence from a perma ban by system, and I know I am complaining but it doesn’t seem right to just get banned for opening chests that a packed closely together. I hadn’t had to install any clipping software since I had no reason to because I never thought I would get banned for playing the game. (and I am just venting my frustration through text so I can go through another few weeks without having to think about it. But if anyone can help me with my issue please do send some help. also I had mad a previous discussion a few weeks back which I will show here: Why are bans from the Anti-Cheat/System permanent? )

No lol, I doubt you’ll get unbanned despite not having proof of not doing the reason you’re banned for, otherwise a lot of people would’ve been unbanned already

As for the chest exploit thing, i’m pretty much lagging most of the time while I grind Ravenna chests and still havent gotten a ban so you not having proof that you didnt exploit chests seems odd enough already frfr

2 Likes

When somebody loses hundreds of hours and all of their progress because they didnt have a clipping software even though it is not mentioned anywhere in the description of the game or in the game itself that you should have one:

“haha you lost everything idiot you should have had evidence. Because you didnt clip it you deserve it and you should be banned perminantly” -

9 Likes

Most sane church of Iris member

The lack of sympathy of these forums sometimes. Although yeah I agree with the bread/butter guy, it’ll be hard if not impossible to prove yourself innocent without evidence.

Basically, it’s guilty until proven innocent

False banning by the system has been complained about so, so much, and so often, that I have a hard time believing it’s not true, and it’s not just exploiters being cunts.

It’s nonsensical and completely stupid to be expected have to have evidence that you didn’t exploit. People going around parroting that you should have clipped it really, really need to take a step back and look at what they’re saying. Because that’s ridiculous.

2 Likes

common church of iris L

grim situation we can’t do much about since out of the thousands banned for chest exploits not one has provided a clip indicating it may be falsely banning, compare that to level exploit bans which have hundreds of clips clearly showcasing yea this ain’t working properly.

if you’re innocent: Sry you going through this, just hang tight a little longer. Someone will eventually come forward with evidence that proves the anticheat is falsely banning for “chest exploits”

if you’re guilty: Very very unlikely proof will ever surface of it false banning, you will remain banned indefinitely

Why are bans perminant? Like at least have them be 6 months long or something like that so people eventually will get their stuff back who were falsely banned without proof.

That and some people can’t even run a clipping software with their laptops/pcs

4 Likes

common church of iris L

we not tryna have tens of thousands of exploiters return and have to be rebanned

That’s it i’m downloading medal even if I can barely run it. I can’t handle all this fearmongering that maybe one day I’m gonna become an unfortunate victim who’ll never get to play the game again.

don’t think they’ll ever do an unban wave

Nothing is stopping them from making new accounts. In fact they’re just gonna make new accounts regardless so it really doesnt matter.

I killed a church of iris member that had a 500 damage iron leg crystal combo
common church of iris L

but then you’d have exploiters do all kinds of things to their file (auto chest, duping, boss/shark farm, renown farm, etc), take a break for 6 months, then come back and start playing legitimately with all their exploited progress still intact

3 Likes

my laptop bassically dies if i try that

1 Like

Yeah medal just makes mine really fucking slow

Keeping topic up.