Is it really true?

dude the chances of getting sunken sword is literally nearly impossible and the people who have them actually work for it unlike the dumbasses who get headless just by walking around n shit for 2 hours for literally nothing. Nobody even uses the accessory, its just plain garbage. No stats, no real value.

I think ur just jealous u dont have good items

well ackshually I got 2 sunken swords in a row so theyre quite literally pocket change to me kid

Welcome back to another video guys! Today we’ll be seeing if the forum can act civil and have a ghost of a chance of becoming a normal member of society one day for a hundredth of a nanosecond! Subscribe for more! :+1:

they literally have more use than ANY weapon in AO (plus they’re drippy as hell). The only reason why headless has anything “valuable” to it is because it was the ““hardest”” item to get on the halloween event. It doesnt look good because being without a head just makes you plain stupid dude.

The mouth stitched
The lip fixed
The brain betwixt
An infectious fiend

Prolonging the behaviour
The brain it will sear

You think so?
https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/t/the-elments-crappy-shack-at-least-2-3-rares-i-think/65084

1 Like

yeah and money is worth like nothing so uhh like it’s still more valuable than sunken noob
get educated

Maan I was having a lot of fun, why do you have to argue about headless just stop

Let my man spit fire via poetry

Also I think that poetry, especially philosophical poetry at that is really underrated.

im also trading all boss drops clean btw dm me

dude who cares if money isnt valuable, nobodys gonna buy a sunken or headless with crowns. Hell, headless barely has any real market value and its just a money scheme for people to scam themself for a literal piece of nothing. They’re willing to give actual USEFUL items for a garbage item just because its “hard to get”. Grow up dude, you dont know shit about the market and neither does anybody else who thinks headless head is anywhere NEAR the price of a strong oath. Get a grip dude.

gripped like rogue lineage??
that game us ass bruh

I think the forum’s officially lost their marbles…

tbh yeah i agree, rogue is a really dumb game and the only people who play are neckbeards in their basement with cheeto grease on their shirt lmao

ok it’s not THAT bad

At last the lottery
Are you blind? There is no pottery
Matters not as the seas are a discovery

@MattTheBat @Mameo

ok yeah true it is like one of the best if not THE best game on roblox. The graphics and pvp are quite fascinating, and i quite enjoy the scenary and lore behind it too. Its quite amazing tbh.

just jealous smh

next time eat a salad.

Bruh just like argue in DM’s or something