Is it really true?

bro if you want to trade a shitty cosmetic item for a good weapon with an ability which can confuse the opponent you got some kind of genetic disease

just mad smh kid :sunglasses:

To the north they scat
Inhaling a large stot
Not owning a thing, nothing but a lat

You got me messed up if you think I’m doing the mini argument

Somewhat satisfactory

ur mad ur mad ur mad

I’m fucking tired I’ve had to create like 30 “poems”

dude who even likes headless, its the equivalent of crypto in WOM terms and its only worth anything because its a “limited” item which has been widespread cuz some dumbass thought “yeah i think its funny this garbage looking item will be good for trading time to USE IT FOR TRADING!” as if they even had a brain cell.

TIRED OF ONLY SEEING ARGUMENTS IN THE TRADING SECTION? NOW YOU CAN FIND THEM IN UNRELATED TOPICS!1!1!!!1! (NOT CLICKBAIT!)

By the way no.

Headless is worth a strong sunken sword, why?
Because it is VERY demand heavy and limited, if you don’t like that then go argue somewhere else, I don’t want this post to be flooded with another headless argument.

ur actually so bad kid, headless is unobtainable so it’s objectively better mhm mhm

shut up please

You should write a poem about shutting people up!

You never was here, this is a internet site and not a place

dude the chances of getting sunken sword is literally nearly impossible and the people who have them actually work for it unlike the dumbasses who get headless just by walking around n shit for 2 hours for literally nothing. Nobody even uses the accessory, its just plain garbage. No stats, no real value.

I think ur just jealous u dont have good items

well ackshually I got 2 sunken swords in a row so theyre quite literally pocket change to me kid

Welcome back to another video guys! Today we’ll be seeing if the forum can act civil and have a ghost of a chance of becoming a normal member of society one day for a hundredth of a nanosecond! Subscribe for more! :+1:

they literally have more use than ANY weapon in AO (plus they’re drippy as hell). The only reason why headless has anything “valuable” to it is because it was the ““hardest”” item to get on the halloween event. It doesnt look good because being without a head just makes you plain stupid dude.

The mouth stitched
The lip fixed
The brain betwixt
An infectious fiend

Prolonging the behaviour
The brain it will sear

You think so?
https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/t/the-elments-crappy-shack-at-least-2-3-rares-i-think/65084

1 Like

yeah and money is worth like nothing so uhh like it’s still more valuable than sunken noob
get educated