Is it really true?

Maan I was having a lot of fun, why do you have to argue about headless just stop

Let my man spit fire via poetry

Also I think that poetry, especially philosophical poetry at that is really underrated.

im also trading all boss drops clean btw dm me

dude who cares if money isnt valuable, nobodys gonna buy a sunken or headless with crowns. Hell, headless barely has any real market value and its just a money scheme for people to scam themself for a literal piece of nothing. They’re willing to give actual USEFUL items for a garbage item just because its “hard to get”. Grow up dude, you dont know shit about the market and neither does anybody else who thinks headless head is anywhere NEAR the price of a strong oath. Get a grip dude.

gripped like rogue lineage??
that game us ass bruh

I think the forum’s officially lost their marbles…

tbh yeah i agree, rogue is a really dumb game and the only people who play are neckbeards in their basement with cheeto grease on their shirt lmao

ok it’s not THAT bad

At last the lottery
Are you blind? There is no pottery
Matters not as the seas are a discovery

@MattTheBat @Mameo

ok yeah true it is like one of the best if not THE best game on roblox. The graphics and pvp are quite fascinating, and i quite enjoy the scenary and lore behind it too. Its quite amazing tbh.

just jealous smh

next time eat a salad.

Bruh just like argue in DM’s or something

Just noticed this, spoiler alert: the “poems” I make are not exactly poems or make any damn sense, though there is somewhat a reason or somewhat of a meaning behind most of them (not a lot of it though)

Philosophy is either really good or really bad

Either you leave feeling depressed or you leave feeling great

I am reading all of that

What the fuck is this word???

something something meme culture :flushed:

never gon be cring :sunglasses:

Philosophy in general is just like that

You can probably figure out what’s the reasoning or the “story” behind the “poems” but it’s probably going to be really damn confusing

The more you think about things, the more confusing it gets until you give up and forget about it inevitably

It protects the Lord
The price of no word
Gates of mysteries
Flooded with hordes

(the study of the distribution and patterning of speech sounds in a language and of the tacit rules governing pronunciation.)

Life it stings
Heavens it brings
An irradiant bing
No significant zing

1 Like

Last one before I stop for now.

We are outward bound for a crystal town
So pleasant with such a gown
To the trees we will bow
To the icons we will go
The bodies of the dead lousily stown
Hatred we have grown