its confirmed

15 Likes

HOLY W

oh the misery

Iā€™m waiting for someone to hire a VA to say Matt The Bat is a catgirl

everybody wants to be my enemy

lmao this thread, i forgot about itā€™s existence till now

only a couple 150 new msgs is all ;-;

the fact that this thread is still somehow relevant since the start of the forum is pissing me off

2 Likes

lmfao

imagine it gaining more traction (is that the right word/spelling idk) towards release and all that

cope

This server has done nothing but bring me down as a person. everyday i come in here and all you do is tear me down insult me hurt me with your words and do nothing but harm me emotionally physically mentally and I just canā€™t take it any longer this server is so abusive and toxic itā€™s crazy. no one even realizes how disgusting all of your behaviors are. every single time I talk or type or even do anything or interact with anyone in the server everybody just goes against me and gangs up on me like a pack of wolves and just attacks me and i didnā€™t do anything to deserve these attacks and these hurtful words. i literally just try to be nice to everybody but nobody ever wants to be in my shoes and nobody ever tries to sympathize with me and see where Iā€™m coming from all of you just see me as the enemy and as the bad guy thatā€™s trying to ruin the server or something when really Iā€™m just trying to spread positivity. you guys act like Iā€™m some kind of virus or disease, constantly casting me out so much, making me feel so left out and so alone in this server. itā€™s fucking driving me insane I feel mental and I feel like a weirdo just being around all of you because of how you treat me. at this point in time, Iā€™ve given up on ever trying again and ever becoming any of your friends because I just know your feelings towards me clearly. i know all of you hate me and never want to be around me again or never have anything to do with me. itā€™s clear that you all think Iā€™m a joke and that Iā€™m stupid, idiotic and boring. itā€™s so mean because I literally donā€™t do anything to you guys but you guys always act like you hate me and it makes me feel so confused because I donā€™t know what I did to deserve it. I feel like I should just leave because clearly nobody wants to be around me and everyone would be happier if i left anyways so iā€™ll just go and i hope all of you find happiness in life and iā€™m sorry for all the troubles iā€™ve ever put any of you through. i give up. goodbye.

cta I love cta :hugs:

finallyā€¦

This server has done nothing but bring me down as a person. everyday i come in here and all you do is tear me down insult me hurt me with your words and do nothing but harm me emotionally physically mentally and I just canā€™t take it any longer this server is so abusive and toxic itā€™s crazy. no one even realizes how disgusting all of your behaviors are. every single time I talk or type or even do anything or interact with anyone in the server everybody just goes against me and gangs up on me like a pack of wolves and just attacks me and i didnā€™t do anything to deserve these attacks and these hurtful words. i literally just try to be nice to everybody but nobody ever wants to be in my shoes and nobody ever tries to sympathize with me and see where Iā€™m coming from all of you just see me as the enemy and as the bad guy thatā€™s trying to ruin the server or something when really Iā€™m just trying to spread positivity. you guys act like Iā€™m some kind of virus or disease, constantly casting me out so much, making me feel so left out and so alone in this server. itā€™s fucking driving me insane I feel mental and I feel like a weirdo just being around all of you because of how you treat me. at this point in time, Iā€™ve given up on ever trying again and ever becoming any of your friends because I just know your feelings towards me clearly. i know all of you hate me and never want to be around me again or never have anything to do with me. itā€™s clear that you all think Iā€™m a joke and that Iā€™m stupid, idiotic and boring. itā€™s so mean because I literally donā€™t do anything to you guys but you guys always act like you hate me and it makes me feel so confused because I donā€™t know what I did to deserve it. I feel like I should just leave because clearly nobody wants to be around me and everyone would be happier if i left anyways so iā€™ll just go and i hope all of you find happiness in life and iā€™m sorry for all the troubles iā€™ve ever put any of you through. i give up. goodbye.

so matts a catgirl right?