Is my idea good?

Right but if you wanted the insanity to be useful outside of giving the other person hallucinations it probably wouldn’t be too great either cause if you’re applying a stat like insanity your base damage wouldn’t be too great

You’re thinking about the balancing wich, if it was added, wouldn’t be our decision. I am just asking about the concept, not if you think it is too powerful or not.

The concept of a magic that causes insanity is interesting, but it doesn’t really fit with the type of magics in the au

Yes, it’s unique, that’s the aim.

mind based magic is not unique

wdym ?

reskinned magic but it has a status effect named insanity :skull:

It would inflict the insanity stat if I’m understanding correctly

You can call the magic unique but it is unique because it is out of place. You can make something unique without making it unfitting.

So yes I think your idea is unique, in the same way removing magic from the game entirely would be a unique decision for a sequel to AA. Doesnt make it good

1 Like

is dead revival magic not canon anymore

huh ?

I think most people understand the truth that this magic was a shitty idea

Pretty sure it’s still canon but I don’t think the player will have access to it because it’s a power granted and used by hades

HOW DARE YOU ?! Are you mad ?

No I just don’t like it and so does 90% of the forums

5 Likes

i agree

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.