Is Parrying Detrimental to AO?

Perfect blocking. Blocking is fine but perfect blocking is stupid and ugly and vile and gross and stupid and dumb

3 Likes

Now I have no questions why you were banned from the discord server. Well, either you joked badly.

I was banned because I was spamming emojis and perfect blocking is a terrible mechanic. This guy was standing still perfect blocking all of my moves while regenerating magic energy out healing my damage it’s not fair

1 Like

Why didn’t you use a multi blast then? I haven’t played WoM in a while but iirc perfect blocking multiple projectiles was hard

If I multi blasted I would be stunned there they could sky jump and punish me

1 Like

Welp just learn how to perfect block then :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Trash mechanic it doesn’t belong in a game like this where it’s fast paste movement movespam game(a movement game shouldn’t have perfect blocking mechanics)

What makes perfect blocking so much worse than blocking though? It’s a more skill based version while just doing an enhanced version of the same thing

Blocking is a good mechanic because if you are cornered and they are using a big aoe move it negates some of the damage. Perfect blocking would negate 70% of it making the attack almost useless

If it stays in the game the meta is gonna be perfect blocking every move instead of dodging and trying to land hits and fights will last forever and will be sluggish

That doesn’t exactly explain why one is good and the other is horrible

It’s a watered down version to put it simple. You won’t turn win a fight blocking every move

Grabs can be used to counter perfect blocking iirc

You use one grab move and it’s on cooldown then they go back to perfect blocking

Then just only use grabs and punish everything else?

Ur just giving weird workarounds. If every decently skilled player knows how to Perfect block then every move will be useless besides grab and it will be a cooldown war to land grabs. Does that sound fun?

Ur acting like it’s a rare case to fight somebody who perfect blocks everything but it will be very common is AO with all the new and old players coming to the game

Good news theres dodging now

5 Likes

Huge dub

Perfect blocking becomes way easier without client sided blasts

1 Like