Is Parrying Detrimental to AO?

isn’t that bannable though

ur disgusting

No? It’s just swapping keys on your keyboard

Learn to perfect block as well so that you’re on an even playing field

Perfect blocking comes is a pretty useful thing to be able to do, especially in boss fights I’d imagine

1 Like

I mean it’s an external program so that can be seen as exploiting

Do you know what exploiting is?

dubious said he drinks pickle juice so he doesnt know

Not unless you’re actually doing something like macro fishing. I have block bonded to M5 and charge bonded to M4 on my mouse, I also use an autoclicker to buy fish bait

I tried doing that but I couldn’t hold it down

On my mouse I can’t hold M1/M2 at the same time as M4/M5, so I’ve just gotten into the habit of not clicking while blocking or charging (much easier in games with shift lock)

I had a feeling but I was too lazy to check

1- I’ve never said that

2- I like pickle juice :frowning_face:

how do you block bond?

(so stupid that it’s just not an option in game)

1 Like

I mean the one solution of “just learn how to pb” was ignored so of course this is how it ended up

1 Like

Keybinds would be a great addition

2 Likes

I use a program called “X Mouse Button”, your mouse needs the two extra buttons on the side though

Takes some time to get used to using the side keys regularly but I’m decent with them now

maybe charge your attacks a little bit to throw them off or change at what time you use attacks

2 Likes

what if they’re so good at p blocking that they instinctually P block every time no matter what

In AO this method will be obsolete because you can actually see the moves coming at you

Charging your attack will outlast the perfect block timing