Is RKing an Issue in WoM?

shut up

wom dead, why rant about it

1 Like

Screenshot (11)_LI
You wish lol

That’s dead

1 Like

makes you hella pissed and hurts ur ego but you only lose crowns, unless you get spawnkilled n shit its not that bad

even tho i despise anyone who rk

Not really in my opinion, since vetex announced that infamy is getting reset all those guild sweats who killed you in mid exiled fight are almost gone, although you might find one or another the “population?” of them is low, also most of them for sum reason are glass or lighting users lmfao

RKing is only fun for nerds

Nah, it can get annoying and blah blah blah but people dont rk a lot since theres no reward

Game not getting any updates except revamp, wom is bassicaly dead

U answered it right here

No, it’s not an issue.

The only cases where I see RKing being an issue are either trolls, which usually don’t go to the lengths and are (in my experience) somewhat rare, or guild infamy, which is completely avoidable by literally not being in a guild. RKing isn’t a problem tbh :man_shrugging:

Maybe you guys get RKed by Legendary Heros or something (I totally don’t do that myself, I swear :mariomug:)

people thinking that rking being an issue on WOM, of all games, is funny

I would say it isn’t a problem, I see it as situational practise and experience.
It can be annoying, but practise and experience can allow you to overcome the people who rk, whether that is by running or fighting.
Getting ganked can be an inconvenience but, unless someone is actively after you, what little time that is wasted can be recovered later.

Plus, like I’ve heard many times, if you are in a guild, you signed up for getting Rk’d.

1 Like

oh god no no no NO not this topic again just let it die

problems resurface and persist if no solution is offered

It’s not a problem if the majority of the people affected don’t think it’s a problem

400 isn’t exactly healthy, but she’s still kicking

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.