Is there a canonical reason why we don't take fall damage?

did vetex just do a woopsy daisy and forgot to mention that or is there a super intricate and complex and dark reason why we can’t break our knees

legs strong

2 Likes

we built diff

In a game where you have extensive mobility options, fall damage would be very annoying to deal with

Same reason why everyone can do a huge jump

and everyone in this universe too apparenly, what wouldn’t i do to add fall damage to atlanteans and only atlanteans

it was gonna be at one point

We never skip leg day

the canonical reason is probably the fact that it would be a really annoying feature that nobody likes…but limb loss and water poisoning are still a thing so who knows

1 Like

Is there a canonical reason why we’re all 5 feet tall?

that too actually, i wish we could have height customization like in The Wild West

1 Like

Durza’s nukes’ magic shockwave went over the heads of everyone who wasn’t above 5 feet tall. Hence why the population is so low, because the literal 1 percentile survived.

1 Like

Uuuuuuuhhhh…

Because magic pollution, probably.

pretty sure he said there could be a chance for height changing in the first devlog

and yeah there was going to be fall damage injury so you took fall damage from falling and getting the injury from falling. i think reduced speed too. but then you look at wind mage (and immediately stop looking because they disappeared somehow, or perhaps its the other way around)

What you’re thinking of was the planned hip injury, which wasn’t gained by fall damage, instead I just enabled the player to take fall damage.

1 Like

Imagine ao with ragdoll physics if you fall from certain heights. Airstalling would become a thing of the past lmfao