Is there any way to transfer items between characters?

Okay, so I was playing the game one day and this random person just started trading me free weapons. When I messaged them they told me they were a boss farmer and simply didn’t want the items, and now I got all of Kai’s and Merlot’s drops for free, because someone just didn’t want them. But there’s a problem, I can’t properly use them because I received them on my Mage file. I want to trade them to my Warrior file to actually use them, but I don’t know how to trade items between files.

Can someone help? I don’t want to use a friend for two reasons;

1. I have no friends.
  2. There’s nothing stopping them from running away with the weapons.

To transfer items to another file by yourself, download the roblox app from the Microsoft store, use an alt, and join the game from both this version of roblox and the default roblox client. Trade the items to your alt then join your alt on the file you wanna transfer the items to and trade them back to the file.

Since trading requires 3+ hours though, your alt’s files will need have that much playtime before you can do this

2 Likes

So I just idle for three hours or do I have to actually play the game?

Since you’re not afk farming or anything you can probably idle

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.