Is this a good build? Please rate it 🙏🏾

Idk why it won’t let me set some of the levels to 140, so I checked and my defense would actually be +716 (so 1,789 hp). Some other stats are a bit off but not a huge amount. I’m using hasty and not ardent b/c I want at minimum 80-100 agility, bc even though it’s not anything huge like 200, it feels good to run in pvp. I’m also a lightning conjurer

TL;DR : Lightning conjurer (defense is actually +716)
0 voters

resistance is a bit random and I’d recommend swapping some of the things for sunkens if you can afford it

please use arcmancer robes I beg you :sob:

1 Like

Its from arcanium armor
OP i’d suggest using cernyx or modified titanium or just scratch all defence items and get defence scrolls/modifieds instead

Okay ngl I didn’t realize it gave 17 POWER???
I’ll might switch out the lightning boots for arcmancer pants

The main reason I’m using lightning arcanium (for legs and chest) is b/c of the agility and attack speed and defense it gives, but for the other 3 I might use cernyx

:pensive:

use arcmancer

scrolls or compromise with cernyx and balance out with gems and scrolls
1 sec imma cook

Ur the first lighting player to not run 130+ power istg

arcanium items are 130 so you will have EVEN MORE power/aspeed/agil
if any item is too hard to get modified, then just dont have it modified.
if we remove all of the modifieds you lose like 40 aspeed, 7 power and 160 defence, which is painful, but not the end of the world.
you can use arcmancer hat instead of arcsphere, the difference is almost none

2 Likes

The reason is because they don’t have stats for the lvl 140 gear

I used to actually (I had 3 drawback :fr:)

U COOKED SO HARD ON THIS WHAT. Yeah this is a solution, THIS is the answer, THANK YOU.

Nah it’s okay, I can go treasure charting

Idk I think I’ll replace the fair defense amulet w/ something else but we’ll see (if I use an amulet it’d probably be Cerynx)

Why won’t it let us bring the level to 140?

1 Like

i’d say no unless the modifier is hard to get or if you want even more aspeed and less defence, amulets got buffed and deserve their spot in every build, they beat almost everything in efficiency

its gearbuilder’s issues with not having up-to-date stats, it should get better with time

:heart:

1 Like

Ohh okay I see, I didn’t know about that. This has definitely helped a lot though, thank you once again :pray:

1 Like

Lightning conj doesn’t really need all that much attack speed (especially after the nerf) and you should def invest in more power/defense.

Because they don’t have the information for level 140
They need to find a person with a clean [gear] to level that up to 140 without enchants, modifiers nor jewels and tell them what the stats are

I mean that’s basically what my build was, but once I started adding attack speed to it (after the nerf) I’ve been playing better with it

Ohh okay, that makes sense thank you