Is this a W?

by the time they come back the american seasonals will be worth so much more so i would consider this a W

you’re coping, regular seasonals maaaaaaaaaay get a value boost with time but im 80% sure that they will always be almost “fodder” for trading or just always below the sort of baseline of the most commonly traded item (ex: the baseline now is boss drops and american seasonals are worth less than them, and imo i think they’ll always be like that), so unless they get a demand boost in AO for some reason I don’t see it, plus you could’ve had potentially over a hundred seasonals instead of 45 so you still missed out on tons of profit if they do get a “massive” value boost

its ok bro, we all take L’s at some point

2 Likes

the american accessories were only available for one day and when AO comes out the demand for all of the seasonals will rise because of the urgency of getting as many as you can before the price rises

geniunely cant be arsed to take this any further since you basically neglected everything i said and you seem to just want to be delusional in your own bubble so

:+1:

1 Like

ok bozo ur literally poor :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :skull: :skull: :man_with_gua_pi_mao:

dont even have 3 headless heads??? :clown_face: :clown_face: :skull: :skull: :man_with_gua_pi_mao:

:+1:

The supply is far greater than the demand

Only seasonal that doesnt apply to is headless

2 Likes

dont even got 10 headlesses broke ass

:clown_face: :skull: :skull: :skull:

oden wouldnt be oden if it wasnt boiled! :clown_face: :skull: :clown_face: :man_with_gua_pi_mao: :clown_face: :clown_face: :skull: :clown_face: :man_with_gua_pi_mao:

Sun god nika solos

Didn’t you try to scam me before :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

could you kindly provide evidence of this if it is true my good sir

Imo you got a w. Longterm Seasonals will grow in value as they should and sunkens will lose value. Hell I even heard you can make your crew fish for you in AO. How rare you think Sunkens will be then?

Still really rare actually cause you’d only be able to catch a fish every 5-10 minutes
Sunkens would decrease in value yes but more valuable items will surely come out and you won’t be buying shit with normal seasonal s
This is a massive L American seasonals are worth next to nothing cause you could e bought as many as you wanted and nobody is looking for them
Only valuable seasonal is headless head

Bro are you fr trying to clown someone for having less headlesses than you?
Stfu up bozo :clown_face:

7 Likes

Emphasis on long term. It will take a very long time for regular seasonals to really rise in value properly. Theres just way too many americans and halloweens compared to the demand for them. Simply put unless the demand rises astronomically (which i doubt) this still probably wouldnt be a good trade even in ao

2 Likes

as someone with (still) no headlesses i agree with this message

1 Like

honestly offensive, but I needed that clean ss for a trade lined up so I consider it a W